Welcome new members!

Home Forums NWEP Welcome and member news Welcome new members!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Richard Martin 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Richard Martin
    Keymaster

I wanted to welcome our newest members! This is a growing website that is in development to accommodate an alternate space to our Facebook “NW Emergency Preparedness” group page, and to address emergency preparedness concerns for people not using a Facebook account. This allows us more latitude with formats and added features that we want to take advantage of.

We are still offering free downloadable content on various topics to help you get started and to point you in useful directions for your own family plans for various aspects of potential emergency situations. I will keep adding to it to get it up to speed (with our Facebook file database) and thereafter—adding new material as good sources come up.

I am most interested to see where our new members heard about our website, and to see where you are in terms of your personal approach to emergency preparedness (EP). Please share with me in either a public post or a private message to me!
    Our forums will also continue to grow and expand in breadth with several specific topics.

Grow with us, and ask me any questions you like and we will find you a credible answer!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.